How to apply?
To apply for a place on the GHRM MBA program you will need to open an account using your email address. Click the link below:
Once you have opened an account, the following documents will need to be uploaded to the Office of International Affairs online application system (if you have any problem obtaining any of the document please contact us by e-mailing: email@example.com
- Fall Admission: January 15th - March 31st
- Fall Admission: April 15th - May
1. Application Form: the form will be generated automatically after completing the online application form.
2. One bank statement issued by a bank in the country which the applicant resides.
3. A photocopy of Certificate of Nationality：i.e. passport, birth certificate or R.O.C ARC.
4. Copy of undergraduate diploma / certificate
5. Copy of degree transcript
6. Other supporting documents (not mandatory): two recommendation letters,short autobiography,study goals.
7. Language Certification (students with English certifications will be given preference)
Minimum English proficiency for non-native English speaking applicants:
TOEFL score IBT-TOEFL of 61/ CBT-TOEFL of 173/ Paper –based TOEFL of 500
Once you have uploaded all the required documents, you completed your application! The application materials will be reviewed by the admission committee.
We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know whether you have a place on the GHRM MBA program!
Thank you for your interest in GHRM MBA and we hope to receive your application!
If you have any problems using the online application system please e-mail Natasha (GHRM MBA course coordinator) before the deadline.